Pages

Subscribe:

BANER

MENU

Thứ Sáu, 18 tháng 5, 2012

SHINING FRIENDS


 
 

 
Little faith brightens a rainy day 
Life is difficult; you can't go away 
Don't hide yourselve in the corner 
You have my place to stay 

Sorrow is gonna say goodbye 
Opens up you'll see the happy sunshine 
Keep going on with your dream 
Chasing tomorrow's sunrise 
The spirit can never die 

Sun will shine, my friend 
Won't let you cry, my dear 
Seeing you shed a tear 
Make my world disappear 
You'll never be alone in darkness 

See my smile, my friend 
We are with you, holding hands 
You have got to believe, you are my destiny 
We're meant to be your friends 
That's what a friend should be



Thanks for being there with me!!!


"Most people walk in and out of your life, but only FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart".

Send this song to all of your friends to tell them 
how do they mean to you!


~ * ~

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

BÀI VIẾT LIÊN QUAN

1

TỰ HỌC TIẾNG ANH MIỄN PHÍ HAY NHẤT ĐÂY

TRUY TẶNG GIẤY KHEN